Saturday 21 January 2012

I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!!

Last night, I did Tae Bo, had a shower, and then danced like a crazy person in my living room, to a playlist that went from Adele to Rob Zombie to Jimmy Eat World to the mariachi theme from Desperado. And there was cricket on the TV in the background and a glass of red wine in my hand.

Sucks to all you losers with families: my life ROCKS!!!

Oh, and I had chocolate muffins for supper.

Insert raspberry here.

My Playlist:
Adele: Rolling in the Deep
Green Day: American Idiot
Marcy Playground: Comin' up from Behind (from the "Cruel Intentions" soundtrack)
Dire Straits:
Hugo: 99 Problems (from the "Fright Night" soundtrack)
Matchbox 20: Bent (from my high school soundtrack)
Pink: Bad Influence
Prime Circle: Hello
Queen (feat. Armageddon aka Geddy): I Want it All/ We Will Rock You Mash up (from the "Sucker Punch" soundtrack)
Antonio Banderas: CanciĆ²n de del Mariachi (from the "Desperado" soundtrack)
Tricky: Excess (from the "Queen of the Damned" soundtrack)
Rob Zombie: Dragula (from the "Matrix" soundtrack)
Lit: Over my Head (from the "Titan AE" soundtrack)
Sandi Thom: I Wish I was a Punk Rocker
Blur: Country House
Billy Joel: River of Dreams (because it's my all-time favourite song by my all-time favourite poet)
Freshlyground: Fire Is Low
Flogging Molly: Worst Day Since Yesterday (from the "Stargate: Universe" soundtrack)
Danny Elfman: The Little Things (from the "Wanted" soundtrack)
Kansas: Carry on my Wayward Son (from the "Supernatural" soundtrack)
Jimmy Eat World: The Middle
Don McLean: Miss American Pie (because I was on hold for six minutes the other day and got to hear most of it)

No comments:

Post a Comment