Saturday 5 November 2011

All I want to say is: Phwoarrrr!

Can I take a moment here to expound on the awesome hotness that is Jason Statham? I mean, YUH-UMMMMM. I just watched "The Expendables" - totally awesome flick - and the man is just too hot to be. AND he rides around on a Ducati. That was me - dissolving into a little puddle of lust. There is a lot of kick-ass-ness in this movie: Jet Li, Bruce Willis (despite the very cameo nature of his role), Arnold Schwarzenegger (ditto), even, dare I say it, Sly and Steve Austin kick their fair share of butt. But (hah hah) Jason Statham definitely prods the most donkey ever. And the knife throwing tricks? Mmm-hmm! Like I said, PHWOAARR.


What is it about men who ride bikes, have tattoos, and know how to use deadly weapons that I just find ... irresistible? My sister would say it's because I go for bad guys, and she's not wrong. But who wouldn't?


And I've just found out that they're working on a sequel. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment