Wednesday 5 October 2011

He's a secret agent man

I’ve been watching Spooks lately, and am finding it riveting. I am particularly impressed by the portrayal of media shut-outs by the government agencies – this gels very well with my natural paranoia and conspiracy-theorist tendencies.

The one problem that I do have with the show is Matthew MacFadyen. He portrays his role very well, but his eyes and mouth always look like he’s about to burst into tears. I know of quite a few people who think he’s definitely “On Her Majesty’s Sexy Service”, so I’ve decided to do a poll.



Who is TV's hottest secret agent?


UPDATE! - I've changed the poll so that you CAN vote more than once (just for you Ness!) Have at 'em!

4 comments:

  1. Definitely my favourite post so far. And i'm extra-voting to skew the results. So Nah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I explained to Julianne that the reason PT Platypus is last in the list is that you don't think he's as sexy as the other three, she responded, "Well, they sweat milk." Bwa ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah hah - you can only vote once!

    I blow raspberries in your general direction.

    ReplyDelete